The VRT600 ventilation fan controller is designed to control a ventilation fan in coordination with monitoring the transformer temperature. It contains 1 contact to enable remote control of the fans, and another 2 FAN input lines @ 230VAC, 15A maximum current. 6 output relays allow control of There is also a fault/alarm relay for signaling undercurrent or overcurrent conditions with the fan motor, indicating a problem with operation. A key panel in the front allows for manual start/stop of the fan(s) and an AUTO-TUNE feature helps you set up motor protection parameters.
On request, a protective coating can be applied to the electronics board for tropical climates.
- 230VAC input power (7.5VA) – optional 12VAC/DC input power available
- 1 Input contact to enable remote control
- 2 FAN input lines – 230VAC, 15A maximum rating
- Removable rear terminals for easy wiring (except FAN lines)
- 1 Alarm/Fault output
- 6 Fan control outputs – 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output relay capacity – 5A @ 250VAc
- Alarm LEDs to signal motor undercurrent, overcurrent or overtemp-aux stop
- Manual start/stop of fan motor via button on front panel