The VRT200 ventilation fan controller is designed to control a ventilation fan in coordination with monitoring the transformer temperature. It contains 1 contact to enable remote control of the fans, and another 2 inputs to monitor temperature via a Ptc sensor, or auxiliary contact. The 2 output relays carry up to 5A at 230VAC to power the fans. There is also a fault/alarm relay for signaling undercurrent or overcurrent conditions with the fan motor, indicating a problem with operation. A key panel in the front allows for manual start/stop of the fan(s) and an AUTO-TUNE feature helps you set up motor protection parameters.
On request, a protective coating can be applied to the electronics board for tropical climates.
- Input power: 230VAC, 1ph, 50/60Hz – 5VA maximum
- 1 Input contact to enable remote control
- 2 inputs for temperature monitoring by Ptc sensor or auxiliary contact
- Removable rear terminals for easy wiring
- 1 Alarm/Fault output
- 2 Fan control outputs – 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output relay capacity – 5A @ 250VAc
- Alarm LEDs to signal motor undercurrent, overcurrent or overtemp-aux stop
- Manual start/stop of fan motor via button on front panel