The intelligent multi-channel T512 temperature controller is mainly oriented towards controlling motor temperature, but it can be used wherever you need to monitor a maximum of 12 independent channels. The T512 is equipped with 12 Pt100 RTD inputs and 5 output relays. All input channels are protected from electromagnetic interference for consistent, reliable performance.
A unique 20-character LCD simplifies programming parameters and alarm management and allows the operator to immediately view operating data.
An optional Modbus RTU RS485 output is available for applications requiring a digital output.
- Temperature monitoring from -40°C to 240°C (-40° – 464°F) (Alarm management from 0°C to 240°C)
- 24-240VAC -DC input power
- VDC with reversible polarities
- Rated for use in ambient temperatures from -20° to +60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- 20 character LCD provides clear information for easy programming & data review
- 12 inputs RTD Pt100 3 wires
- All potential free output relays rated for up to 5A @ 250VAC
- 5 alarm output relays
- 1 alarm output relay for sensor or self diagnostic fault
The T512-Basic includes the output relays listed above.
The T512-RS485 adds the Modbus RTU RS485 output to the relays listed above.