The T412 temperature controller is a single input temperature controller that provides plenty of features for monitoring a single hot spot. The input can interface with a RTD Pt100 sensor as standard but has the option for using a Tck thermocouple depending on your sensor preference. The input is protected from electromagnetic interference for consistent, reliable performance. The outputs consist of 3 relays; 2 alarm relays for different trip thresholds and another fault relay for signaling a sensor fault or a self diagnostic fault on the PC board.
On request a protective coating can be applied to the electronics board for tropical climates.
- Temperature monitoring from 0°C to 200°C (32° – 392°F) using Pt100 sensor
- Temperature monitoring from 0°C to 999°C (32° – 1830°F) using Tck thermocouple
- 24-240VAC -DC input power
- VDC with reversible polarities
- Rated for use in ambient temperatures from -20° to +60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- 1 input RTD Pt100 3 wires (Optional – Tck thermocouple)
- All potential free output relays rated for up to 5A @ 250VAC
- 2 alarm relays (L1 & L2)
- 1 alarm relay for sensor or self diagnostic fault