The NT935 is a microprocessor based temperature controller for dry type and cast resin transformers. The NT935 has 4 input channels, allowing for monitoring temperature at 4 separate locations. Featuring a dual display with 3 digits for displaying temperatures, messages and channels, along with 3 LEDs to display the state of the alarms of the selected channels and 2 LEDs to display the state of two separate fans, the NT935 is available in several different versions to match your requirements.
On request, a protective coating can be applied to the electronics board for tropical climates.
All versions include:
- Temperature monitoring from 0°C to 240°C (32° – 464°F)
- 85-260VAC -DC input power
- VDC with reversible polarities
- Rated for use in ambient temperatures from -20° to +60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- 4 inputs RTD Pt100 3 wires
- All potential free output relays rated for up to 10A @ 250VAC
- 2 alarm relays (Alarm & Trip)
- 2 alarm relays for fan control
- 1 alarm relay for sensor fault
The NT935 Basic includes the output relays listed above.
The NT935 IR Basic includes the output relays listed above, but is designed to accept input from the TIR409 (4-20mA) infrared sensor
The NT935 AD adds an analog 4-20mA output as well as a digital RS485 Modbus RTU.
The NT935 IR AD has all the outputs of the AD version, but is designed to accept input from the TIR409 (4-20mA) infrared sensor
The NT935 ETH adds an ethernet output 10Base T / 100Base-TX Modbus TCP slave.