The NT538 is a microprocessor based temperature controller for motor drives with winding and bearing sensors. The NT538 has 8 input channels, allowing for monitoring temperature at up to 8 different locations. Featuring a dual display with 3 digits for displaying temperatures, messages and channels, along with 3 LEDs to display the state of the alarms of the selected channels and 2 LEDs to display the state of two separate fans, the NT538 is available in several different versions to match your output requirements.
On request a protective coating can be applied to the electronics board for tropical climates.
All versions include:
- Temperature monitoring from 0°C to 240°C (32° – 464°F)
- 24-240VAC-DC input power
- VDC with reversible polarities
- Rated for use in ambient temperatures from -20° to +60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- 8 inputs RTD Pt100 3 wires
- All potential free output relays rated for up to 10A @ 250VAC
- 2 alarm relays (Alarm & Trip)
- 2 alarm relays for fan control
- 1 alarm relay for sensor fault
The NT538 Basic includes the output relays listed above.
The NT538 AD adds an analog 4-20mA output as well as a digital RS485 Modbus RTU.
The NT538 ETH adds an ethernet output 10Base T / 100Base-TX Modbus TCP slave.