Springer Controlss ATEX rated explosion proof bicolor dome light offers an affordable and flexible solution for signal lights in hazardous environments. Featuring an aluminum alloy housing, with a robust borosilicate glass dome and optional stainless steel guard, this light is rated for ATEX zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 for both hazardous dust and gases. Wire connections are made with screw terminals via aa 3/4″ NPT conduit connection for safe installation. A bright LED provides superior visibility, durability and long life, while only consuming 50mA of power at 24VAC/DC input power. Flashing or steady lights available, with the color options listed below.
- 24V AC/DC input power (+/- 10%)
- 50mA current consumption
- Steady or flashing light
- Flashing units can alternate between colors when two alarm conditions are present
- IP65 Protection
- -20°C to +40°C (-4°F to 104°F) operating temperature
- ATEX certified Zones 1, 2, 21, 22
- 3/4″ NPT conduit connection – side entry or bottom entry available
- TEX10AA4B32B – Orange & Red flashing, side entry 3/4″ NPT
- TEX10AA4B52B – Red & Green flashing, side entry 3/4″ NPT
- TEX10AA4F32B – Orange & Red steady, side entry 3/4″ NPT
- TEX10AA4F52B – Red & Green steady, side entry 3/4″ NPT
- TEX30AA4B32B – Orange & Red flashing, bottom entry 3/4″ NPT
- TEX30AA4B52B – Red & Green flashing, bottom entry 3/4″ NPT
- TEX30AA4F32B – Orange & Red steady, bottom entry 3/4″ NPT
- TEX30AA4F52B – Red & Green steady, bottom entry 3/4″ NPT
Please note: The stainless steel guard over the glass dome is optional and must be selected separately.
These units are not rated for installation in underground mines.