The TOP rotary limit switch features three outputs which can be set to different gear ratios, allowing a single rotary limit switch to perform 3 separate functions at separate times. This combines the function of three separate rotary limit switches into one unit, saving money, space and installation time. The TOP can also be fitted with potentiometers and encoders for more precise control. The OSCAR features AISI 303 stainless steel transmission and gear driving shafts rotating on ball bearings for sturdy and smooth rotation. The gears and drive bushings are made from self lubricating technopolymer.
The TOP can be configured with gear ratios from 1:1 to 1:8100 and 3 cam sets with up to 15 switches. An assortment of couplings, pinions and flanges allow the TOP to be adapted to a huge assortment of applications, while IP66, IP67 and IP69K (NEMA 4X) ratings ensure it will provide reliable service in the most rugged environments.
- 3 separate outputs with different gear ratios available
- 1:1 to 1:8100 gear ratios available by combining different output stages
- Can be equipped with 3 cam sets with up to 15 switches
- Snap action switches with 1NO & 1NC change over contacts or slow action switches with 1 NC contact
- Rated for ambient temperatures from -40° to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Rated for up to 3A (continuous) @ 250VAC
- M20 (3/4″) cable clamp for cable entry
- 12 mm shaft diameter (1/2″) with 3 mm thru hole
- Maximum 800 RPM