FOX Rotary Limit Switches are the next stage of switch from TER, offering to its customers more versatility for the wide array of applications in the marketplace. The FOX features stainless steel (AISI 430F or AISI 303) transmission and gear driving shafts rotating on ball bearings for sturdy and smooth rotation. The gears and drive bushings are made from self lubricating technopolymer.
The FOX can be configured for gear ratios from 1:3 to 1:2870 rpm. In addition to accepting up to 5 switches, the FOX can be fitted with potentiometers and an encoder for even more versatility. We also offer a universal adapter plate which allows the FOX to directly replace most competitors rotary limit switches. An assortment of couplings, pinions and flanges allow the FOX to be adapted to a massive assortment of applications, while IP66, IP67 and IP69K (NEMA 4X) ratings ensure it will provide reliable service in the most rugged environments.
- 1:3 to 1:2870 gear ratio available by combining different secondary output stage
- Rated for ambient temperatures from -40° to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Rated for up to 3A (continuous) @ 250VAC
- M16 cable clamp for cable entry
- Can be equipped with cam set for up to 5 switches & potentiometers and encoders
- Snap action switches with 1NO & 1NC changeover contacts, or slow action switches with 1NC contact
- IP42, IP66, IP67, and IP69K rated; Dust Tight, Protected from immersion in water (NEMA Type 3)
- 12 mm shaft diameter (1/2″) with 3 mm thru hole
- Maximum 800 RPM for gear ratios ≥ 1:16 (200rpm maximum for gear ratios < 1:16)