The BASE Rotary Limit Switch is the smallest, and most economical of the TER lineup, but what it lacks in size, it certainly makes up for in functionality and reliability. Stainless steel transmission and gear driving shafts with self lubricating technopolymer gears and drive bushings provide long, reliable service. Sintered bronze bushings molded into the base ensure smooth, accurate shaft rotation and prevent rubbing on the polymer base.
The BASE Limit Switch can be configured for gear ratios from 1:15 up to 1:1500. Units can be equipped with a variety of coupling and pinion options as well as flange mounting. The BASE Rotary Limit Switch is rated IP42, IP66, IP67 and IP69K, making it suitable for the harshest environments.
Contact us for further options and configurations. Springer Controls can help select the product that is right for you.
- Replaces previous model MF2C
- Smallest unit in Rotary Limit Switch product range
- 1:15 to 1:1500 gear ratio available (1 drive output)
- Rated for ambient temperatures from -40° to +80°C (-40 to +176°F)
- Microswitches rated for up to 3A (continuous) @ 250VAC
- M16 cable clamp for cable entry
- Can be equipped with cam set for up to 6 switches
- Snap action switches with 1NO & 1NC changeover contacts (switches available for direct motor control)
- IP42, IP66, IP67, and IP69K rated; Dust Tight, Protected from immersion in water (NEMA Type 3)
- 8 mm shaft diameter (approximately 5/16″), 3 mm thru hole
- Maximum 800 RPM