The T Series Radio Remote Control are simple, compact and lightweight transmitters for cranes and bridge cranes. The T3 is the smallest of the series with 3 actuators, start button and an E-stop. The T5 has 5 actuators, and the T7 has 7 actuators. All feature a heavy duty nylon casing that is IP65 rated and resists impact, scratches, oils and acids. Extreme temperature resistance from -20°C to +70°C (-4° to 158°F) allow the T series of radio remote controls to operate where you need them. An internal battery provides up to 1,200 hours on a single charge. An emergency kit can be added to allow operation from standard AA batteries. Additionally if a problem develops, the patented REMSYS CODE system allows immediate substitution and link-up of a new transmitter to the existing receiver.
Even with the small size, the T series provides plenty of features like being able to change operating frequency, alter the automatic switch-off functions, set the radio output power, enable low power startup and program the auxiliary button functions can all be accomplished using just the transmitter.
We offer 3 different receiver options depending on your requirements. The RX DIN T7 is for mounting inside your own enclosure. The RX-T7 is a rugged IP65 rated box suitable for outdoor installations. The Ecobox is designed to be compact and water tight (IP65). Directional and high gain antennas are available on request.
- IP65 rated (dust and water tight)
- Rugged nylon anti-slip grip
- Available with 3 (T3), 5 (T5), and 7 (T7) operators
- Adjustable automatic switch off to preserve battery life
- Wide buttons allow for operation while wearing safety gloves
- Rated for ambient temperatures from -20°C to +70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- 3 different receiver options to meet your requirements