Tango is the latest generation of position limit switches: the peculiar design and the use of high performing polymers ensure high resistance and endurance under the heaviest utilization conditions. Its design and overall dimensions facilitate installation and maintenance operations. Tango is available with 2, 3 or 4 switches and it is equipped with cross -rods that can move to 4 maintained positions.
- Modern design and overall dimensions studied to facilitate installation and maintenance operations.
- 4 fixing holes.
- Rods with 4 maintained positions every 60°.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations / hour max.
- IP protection degree: Tango is classified IP65.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- Enclosure and head in thermoplastic material (nylon reinforced with fiberglass) and internal components in technopolymers to guarantee long life-cycle and constant performance.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Slow action switches with 1NC or 1NO contacts.
- Available with 2, 3 or 4 switches and different rod lengths.
- CE marking and EAC certification.
- Conformity to Community Directives: 2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE
- Conformity to Standards: EN 60204-1 EN 60947-1 EN 60947-5-1 EN 60529
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP 65
- Insulation category: Class II
- Cable entry: cable clamp M20
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max
- Markings and homologations: CE EAC
Specifications of the microswitches
- Utilisation category: AC 15
- Rated operational current: 3 A
- Rated operational voltage: 250 Vac
- Rated thermal current: 10 A
- Rated insulation voltage: 500 Vac
- Mechanical life: 1×106 operations
- Connections: screw-type terminals
- Wires: 1×2.5 mm², 2×1.5 mm² (UL – (c)UL: use 60°C or 75°C copper (CU) conductor and wire 16-18 AWG)
- Tightening torque: 0.6 Nm
Markings and homologations: CE cULus EAC