The Limitex AP expolosion proof position limit switch is designed to control the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and machinery operating in hazardous / explosive environments. The Limitex AP is ATEX and IECEx rated for zones 1, 2, 21, and 22, with an IP66 rating, ensuring a dust and water tight design. The Limitex AP is tested and rated for operation in temperatures from -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F). The cross design has rods that move to 3 or 4 maintained positions with movement every 90°. The rugged enclosures is made of G20 cast iron and the cross rod support is made of a zinc alloy. The Limitex AP is designed to last.
- 2 or 4 snap action switches with 1NO & 1NC change-over contacts
- Cross rods move to 3 or 4 maintained positions with movement every 90°
- Available modular adapter with fixing points to simplify installation.
- ATEX & IECEx rated for zones 1, 2, 21, and 22
- IP66 rating (dust and water proof)
- Temperature rating from -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Switches rated for 1million operations (mechanical life)
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety
- Operation Frequency: 3,600 operations/hr