7551 and 7552 position limit switches are designed for the control of complex operating machinery. The choice of materials and adaptable size make these limit switches ideal for use in aggressive environments where they are exposed to severe operating conditions, guaranteeing impeccable function at all times. 7551 and 7552 limit switches are equipped with 4 switches. 7551-7552 also utilizes rods and 4 maintained positions as well as 3 outputs for cable clamps designed to reduce installation time and facilitate wiring operations. <INSERT PICTURES OF UNITS HERE> <INSERT PDF HERE>
- Designed to guarantee excellent performance in the most challenging operating conditions.
- Rods with 4 maintained positions every 90°.
- 4 fixing holes.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max.
- IP protection degree: 7551-7552 are classified IP66 with specific cable clamp M20.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40°C to +70°C.
- It features die-cast aluminum alloy enclosure, with bushings made of sinterized material and head made of zama to resist any violent impact, chemical aggression and rust and reduce the need for routine maintenance operation on the head.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- 4 snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts or slow action switches with 1NC contact.
- 3 outputs for cable clamps to reduce installation time and make wiring easier.
- CE marking and EAC certification.
- Conformity to Community Directives: 2014/35/UE 2006/42/CE
- Conformity to Standards: EN 60204-1 EN 60947-1 EN 60947-5-1 EN 60529
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP66 max. with dedicated cable clamp M20
- Insulation category: Class I
- Cable entry: cable clamp M20
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max
- Markings and homologations: CE EAC
Specifications of the microswitches
- Utilisation category: AC 15
- Rated operational current: 3 A
- Rated operational voltage: 250 Vac
- Rated thermal current: 10 A
- Rated insulation voltage: 300 Vac
- Mechanical life: 1×106 operations
- Connections: screw-type terminals
- Wires: 1×2.5 mm², 2×1.5 mm² (UL – (c)UL: use 60°C or 75°C copper (CU) conductor and wire 16-18 AWG)
- Tightening torque: 0.8 Nm
- Markings and homologations: CE cULus EAC