Springer Controls in collaboration with TER is pleased to announce the new Mike-D pendant control for direct control of industrial machines. Similar in design and feel of the already popular Mike pendant, the Mike-D has microswitches rated for a whopping 10Amps current, according to IEC unitization categories AC3 and AC4, which allows many motors and machines to be controlled directly from the pendant, instead of through a contactor or relay. This greatly reduces installation and wiring time and eliminates a separate control box to house the relays or contactors.
The Mike-D pendant features the cable inlet and switches fitted into the base of the enclosure. With the actuators mounted on the cover, that means you don’t need to disconnect any wires to open the pendant completely. An innovative suspension system with concealed cables makes for easy, quick and ergonomic installation.
CE marked and conforms to EN 60204-1; EN 60947-1, EN 60947-31; EN 60529, ISO 13850
- IP protection IP66, IP67 and IP69K (Dust/water tight, rated for high pressure & steam cleaning)
- IK protection IK09 impact protection from drops
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25 to +70°C
- Pushbuttons rated for 10X106 operations mechanical life
- Microswitch rated for up to 10A operational current
- Available in configurations with 3 actuators (1 speed version) or 4 actuators (2 speed version)
- Direct control 1 speed, two-pole switches and 1 speed three-pole switches for emergency stop
- Mechanical interlocks to prevent simultaneous operation of opposite functions
- 1 speed push button available in different colors or e-stop with twist release
- Sticker labels can be applied next to actuator, or permanent molded caps on buttons